DSME CEO Lee Sung-geun, right, poses with Angelicoussis Group CEO Maria Angelicoussis to celebrate signing a shipbuilding deal. In the 486.7 billion won deal, DSME will construct two LNG carriers for Maran Gas Maritime by November 2024.
추천 기사 글
- Stocks inch down as U.S. inflation data rattle investors globally
- Sales of DEF restricted in amounts, vendors
- Time deposits coming back into fashion as interest rates rise
- Samsung, LG win Innovation Awards ahead of CES 2022
- ‘With Corona’ may not advance to the next level at this rate