The global race has begun to save the world from climate change and Korea, the planet’s 11th largest emitter of carbon, is bracing for big changes in what people buy and eat, how businesses operate and where the country gets its energy.
추천 기사 글
- ‘Squid Game’ takes title of most-watched Netflix show for longest period
- Stocks inch down as U.S. inflation data rattle investors globally
- Sales of DEF restricted in amounts, vendors
- Time deposits coming back into fashion as interest rates rise
- Samsung, LG win Innovation Awards ahead of CES 2022