Napa cabbage is displayed at a wholesale market in Songpa District, southern Seoul, on Thursday. The retail price of napa cabbage, used for making kimchi, increased by 35 percent on-year to 4,588 won ($3.90) per head as of Tuesday.
추천 기사 글
- Stocks inch down as U.S. inflation data rattle investors globally
- Sales of DEF restricted in amounts, vendors
- Time deposits coming back into fashion as interest rates rise
- Samsung, LG win Innovation Awards ahead of CES 2022
- ‘With Corona’ may not advance to the next level at this rate