Kane confirmed Wednesday that he will be staying at Tottenham, allowing him and Son Heung-min to continue their quest to become the highest scoring duo the Premier League has seen. But the decision also means that Son is pushed back to No. 2 again.
추천 기사 글
- Girl group WJSN’s Eunseo to star in KakaoTV’s upcoming series ‘Jinx’
- Play M Entertainment and Cre.Ker Entertainment to merge
- AleXa to hold signing event at Amoeba Music in L.A. on Oct. 2
- JTBC’s ‘Sing Again’ finalists to embark on nationwide tour from November
- IU celebrates debut anniversary with charitable donations