Google laid out the hard and soft contributions it has made to Korea on Wednesday, an apparent defense against the Korean government’s recent crackdown on big tech companies and what it considers a hostile regulatory framework.
추천 기사 글
- ‘Squid Game’ takes title of most-watched Netflix show for longest period
- Stocks inch down as U.S. inflation data rattle investors globally
- Sales of DEF restricted in amounts, vendors
- Time deposits coming back into fashion as interest rates rise
- Samsung, LG win Innovation Awards ahead of CES 2022