Hyundai Heavy Industries Group said it will push to win approval of its newly developed gas carriers from global ship quality assurance and risk management companies, such as Lloyd's Register from Britain, and flag states in an upcoming exhibition.
추천 기사 글
- ‘Squid Game’ takes title of most-watched Netflix show for longest period
- Stocks inch down as U.S. inflation data rattle investors globally
- Sales of DEF restricted in amounts, vendors
- Time deposits coming back into fashion as interest rates rise
- Samsung, LG win Innovation Awards ahead of CES 2022