Rally driver Thierry Neuville and co-driver Martijn Wydaeghe, both from the Hyundai World Rally Team, celebrate after winning the 11th Round of the World Rally Championship on Oct. 17. Hyundai's Dani Sordo and co-driver Candido Carrera ranked third.
추천 기사 글
- Stocks inch down as U.S. inflation data rattle investors globally
- Sales of DEF restricted in amounts, vendors
- Time deposits coming back into fashion as interest rates rise
- Samsung, LG win Innovation Awards ahead of CES 2022
- ‘With Corona’ may not advance to the next level at this rate