The ruling Democratic Party's (DP) presidential nominee, Gyeonggi Governor Lee Jae-myung, pushed back Monday on allegations that he masterminded the Daejang-dong development project to favor acquaintances during his time as Seongnam mayor.
추천 기사 글
- ‘Squid Game’ takes title of most-watched Netflix show for longest period
- Stocks inch down as U.S. inflation data rattle investors globally
- Sales of DEF restricted in amounts, vendors
- Time deposits coming back into fashion as interest rates rise
- Samsung, LG win Innovation Awards ahead of CES 2022