Korea's major travel agencies are expected to recover from the prolonged fallout of the Covid-19 pandemic and swing to a profit in 2022 on growing demand for overseas travel, a market tracker said Monday.
추천 기사 글
- ‘Squid Game’ takes title of most-watched Netflix show for longest period
- Stocks inch down as U.S. inflation data rattle investors globally
- Sales of DEF restricted in amounts, vendors
- Time deposits coming back into fashion as interest rates rise
- Samsung, LG win Innovation Awards ahead of CES 2022