A car leaves a gas station in Seoul on Thursday. Fuel taxes will be cut by 20 percent over the next six months starting Friday. The total amount of tax on a liter of gasoline will fall from the current 820 won (70 cents) to 656 won.
추천 기사 글
- Stocks inch down as U.S. inflation data rattle investors globally
- Sales of DEF restricted in amounts, vendors
- Time deposits coming back into fashion as interest rates rise
- Samsung, LG win Innovation Awards ahead of CES 2022
- ‘With Corona’ may not advance to the next level at this rate