The Korean national football team held Iran to a 1-1 draw at Azadi Stadium in Tehran on Tuesday, walking away with one point from what was set to be the most challenging matchup of the third round of qualifiers for the 2022 Qatar World Cup.
추천 기사 글
- Sales of DEF restricted in amounts, vendors
- Time deposits coming back into fashion as interest rates rise
- Samsung, LG win Innovation Awards ahead of CES 2022
- ‘With Corona’ may not advance to the next level at this rate
- U.S. Embassy refutes reports on hit-and-run by American diplomats