The current virus restrictions may be in place longer than scheduled after the country’s critical Covid-19 cases hit a new high for two straight days on Thursday, Korea’s top infectious disease expert warned.
추천 기사 글
- ‘Squid Game’ takes title of most-watched Netflix show for longest period
- Stocks inch down as U.S. inflation data rattle investors globally
- Sales of DEF restricted in amounts, vendors
- Time deposits coming back into fashion as interest rates rise
- Samsung, LG win Innovation Awards ahead of CES 2022